I am Happy to say that I am a part of an Amazing Opportunity, Community, Program, System, business, History in the Making kind of Technology. There are so many here today, fly by night, gone tomorrow programs out there and something that grabs my attention is this program that’s hardly not mentioned, hyped up, posted everywhere, spammed, and it is creating Multiple Millionaires Super Fast! I mean in less than a Year already 100 Millionaires Were created Using this Program.
It is a World Class Program because it is the 1st Licensed Crypto Trading Platform In the world and Trades on the Top 10 Cryptocurrencies paying you back in bitcoin. A basic Introduction to the program is in the video below, watch or just skip to the next section.
The System has changed my life and the lives of so many people who thought it could never be done or would ever happen to them. I know of many programs, but
the more i get in touch with great leaders, entrepreneurs, and people from all walks of life, being grateful for this system, it touches me in an amazing way.
I will be posting more and more videos on our amazing program plus the one i will place below. If you desire to learn more I will say signup here
Here is a basic overview of the program we are a part of, watch video below.
Thank You and i hope to hear from you all very soon. I have more stuff up the sleeves
that you may be interested in if your looking to diversify your streams.
According to 99bitcoins Here is a List of Companies that accept bitcoins at the moment and as more are found, we will keep you updated.
List of Companies Who Accepts Bitcoins as Payment!
Many companies are accepting bitcoins, many are not. Here is a list of the biggest (and smaller) names who accepts bitcoins as a currency.
- WordPress.com – An online company that allows user to create free blogs
- Overstock.com – A company that sells big ticket items at lower prices due to overstocking
- Subway – Eat fresh
- Microsoft – Users can buy content with Bitcoin on Xbox and Windows store
- Reddit – You can buy premium features there with bitcoins
- Virgin Galactic – Richard Branson company that includes Virgin Mobile and Virgin Airline
- OkCupid – Online dating site
- Namecheap – Domain name registrar
- CheapAir.com – Travel booking site for airline tickets, car rentals, hotels
- Expedia.com – Online travel booking agency
- Gyft – Buy giftcards using Bitcoin
- Newegg.com – Online electronics retailer now uses bitpay to accept bitcoin as payment
- Wikipedia – The Free Encyclopedia with 4 570 000+ article
- Steam – Desktop gaming platform
- Alza – Largest Czech online retailer
- The Internet Archive – web documatation company
- Bitcoin.Travel – a travel site that provides accommodation, apartments, attractions, bars, and beauty salons around the world
- Pembury Tavern – A pub in London, England
- Old Fitzroy – A pub in Sydney, Australia
- The Pink Cow – A diner in Tokyo, Japan
- The Pirate Bay – BitTorrent directories
- Zynga – Mobile gaming
- 4Chan.org – For premium services
- EZTV – Torrents TV shows provider
- Mega.co.nz – The new venture started by the former owner of MegaUpload Kim Dotcom
- Lumfile – Free cloud base file server – pay for premium services
- Etsy Vendors – 93 of them
- PizzaForCoins.com – Domino’s Pizza signed up – pay for their pizza with bitcons
- Whole Foods – Organic food store (by purchasing gift card from Gyft)
- Bitcoincoffee.com – Buy your favorite coffee online
- Grass Hill Alpacas – A local farm in Haydenville, MA
- Jeffersons Store – A street wear clothing store in Bergenfield, N.J
- Helen’s Pizza – Jersey City, N.J., you can get a slice of pizza for 0.00339 bitcoin by pointing your phone at a sign next to the cash register
- A Class Limousine – Pick you up and drop you off at Newark (N.J.) Airport
- Seoclerks.com – Get SEO work done on your site cheap
- Mint.com – Mint pulls all your financial accounts into one place. Set a budget, track your goals and do more
- Fancy.com – Discover amazing stuff, collect the things you love, buy it all in one place (Source: Fancy)
- Bloomberg.com – Online newspaper
- Humblebundle.com – Indie game site
- BigFishGames.com – Games for PC, Mac and Smartphones (iPhone, Android, Windows)
- Suntimes.com – Chicago based online newspaper
- San Jose Earthquakes – San Jose California Professional Soccer Team (MLS)
- Crowdtilt.com – The fastest and easiest way to pool funds with family and friends (Source: crowdtilt)
- Lumfile – Server company that offers free cloud-based servers
- Museum of the Coastal Bend – 2200 East Red River Street, Victoria, Texas 77901, USA
- Gap, GameStop and JC Penney – have to use eGifter.com
- Etsy Vendors – Original art and Jewelry creations
- Fight for the Future – Leading organization finding for Internet freedom
- i-Pmart (ipmart.com.my) – A Malaysian online mobile phone and electronic parts retailer
- curryupnow.com – A total of 12 restaurants on the list of restaurants accept bitcoins in San Francisco Bay Area
- Dish Network – An American direct-broadcast satellite service provider
- The Libertarian Party – United States political party
- Yacht-base.com – Croatian yacht charter company
- Euro Pacific – A major precious metal dealer
- CEX – The trade-in chain has a shop in Glasgow, Scotland that accepts bitcoin
- Straub Auto Repairs – 477 Warburton Ave, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706 – (914) 478-1177
- PSP Mollie – Dutch Payment Service
- Intuit – an American software company that develops financial and tax preparation software and related services for small businesses, accountants and individuals.
- ShopJoy – An Australian online retailer that sells novelty and unique gifts
- Lv.net – Las Vegas high speed internet services
- ExpressVPN.com – High speed, ultra secure VPN network
- Grooveshark – Online music streaming service based in the United States
- Braintree – Well known payments processor
- MIT Coop Store – Massachusetts Institute of Technology student bookstore
- SimplePay – Nigeria’s most popular web and mobile-based wallet service
- SFU bookstore – Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada
- State Republican Party – First State Republican Party to accept bitcoin donations (http://www.lagop.com/bitcoin-donate)
- mspinc.com – Respiratory medical equipment supplies store
- Shopify.com – An online store that allows anyone to sell their products
- Famsa – Mexico’s biggest retailer
- Naughty America – Adult entertainment provider
- Mexico’s Universidad de las Américas Puebla – A major university in Mexico
- LOT Polish Airlines – A worldwide airline based in Poland
- MovieTickets.com – Online movie ticket exchange/retailer
- Dream Lover – Online relationship service
- Lionsgate Films – The production studio behind titles such as The Hunger Games and The Day After Tomorrow
- Rakutan – A Japanese e-commerce giant
- Badoo – Online dating network
- RE/MAX London – UK-based franchisee of the global real estate network
- T-Mobile Poland – T-Mobile’s Poland-based mobile phone top-up company
- Stripe – San Francisco-based payments company
- WebJet – Online travel agency
- Green Man Gaming – Popular digital game reseller
- Save the Children – Global charity organization
- NCR Silver – Point of sales systems
- One Shot Hotels – Spanish hotel chain
Coupa Café in Palo Alto
- PureVPN – VPN provider
- That’s my face – create action figures
- Foodler – North American restaurant delivery company
- Amagi Metals – Precious metal furnisher
From Who Accepts Bitcoins As Payment? List of Companies
With many companies accepting the change and others getting ready to, bitcoins are an extremely fast-spreading currency. Small businesses aren’t missing out on the action; many small shops have made the switch as well. QR codes are the biggest help in real-world bitcoin transfers. Using a smartphone and a Bitcoin wallet app, a user scans a label and presses a small buttoned aptly named “spend.” The list above is a current list of who accepts bitcoins. We’ll keep adding to this list as more companies get on board!
With Bitcoin, Transferring digital funds is becoming easier with the day by the use of growing technology. Smartphones and tablets make a cold, online transfer of money a more personal one. Many retail stores carry gift cards that can be bought with paper money. You plug a code into an online wallet, and the funds will be transferred to you.
From Who Accepts Bitcoins As Payment? List of Companies
According To CryptoCoin news, On October 13, the market cap of Bitcoin surpassed that of Goldman Sachs after a meteoric rise in the past three days. With a market cap of $95 billion, Bitcoin surpassed Goldman Sachs by more than $3 billion.
The Goldman Sachs, the second largest investment bank in the world, has sustained a market cap of $92 billion through the past 12 months and has struggled to demonstrate an increase in growth in terms of market cap.
Since January of 2017, the market cap of Bitcoin which is Amazing! increased from $15 billion to $95 billion, while the market cap of Goldman Sachs remained relatively stable at just over $90 billion.
Surpassing Market Cap of Goldman Sachs was a Major Milestone, Potential Targets
I Told You So!! Surpassing the market cap of Goldman Sachs was a major milestone for Bitcoin and it is rapidly approaching towards the $100 billion mark. But, while Goldman Sachs is the second largest investment bank in the global finance sector, Bitcoin still needs to overtake large retail and commercial banks such as Citigroup and JPMorgan, which are valued at $159 billion and $350 billion respectively.
In order for the market cap of Bitcoin to surpass that of JPMorgan at $350 billion, the price of Bitcoin needs to reach around $25,000, which happens to be the interim target of many prominent and highly regarded analysts including Tom Lee, a Wall Street strategist and Fundstrat Global Advisors co-founder.
On CNBC’s Fast Money, Lee emphasized that he sees the Bitcoin price reaching $25,000 by 2022, after refuting claims from bank executives such as JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon that Bitcoin “is a bubble.” Lee Stated.
“There are only about 300,000 holders of at least $5,000 of bitcoin. That is like saying the iPhone was a bubble in 2007 four days into the sale because there were 500,000 iPhones sold. Bitcoin is a protocol. Meaning, the actual network itself is generating the value so that the Visa of bitcoin is not going to be as valuable as the blockchain network itself. And that is why, for instance, to make a fraudulent transaction on bitcoin today, it would cost almost $30 billion to create one fake bitcoin.”
Bitcoin is its Own Economy and Financial Network, its Rise in Value is Proving That
As Bank of Finland explained in its latest research paper, Bitcoin operates its own economy and decentralized financial network. It does not require the presence and involvement of intermediaries and third party service providers such as banks.
At first, banks like JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs dismissed Bitcoin due to its premature market. But, as the demand for Bitcoin from general consumers, institutional investors, retail traders, and bank clients rapidly increased, even major banks like Goldman Sachs moved toward embracing the digital currency.
Last month, Paul Vigna of The Wall Street Journal, revealed that Goldman Sachs is preparing to launch Bitcoin trading, to address the increasing demand for the cryptocurrency. He wrote
“Goldman’s effort involves both its currency-trading division and the bank’s strategic investment group, the people said. That suggests the firm believes bitcoin’s future is more as a payment method rather than a store of value, like gold.”
As the global demand for Bitcoin increases and major markets such as Japan demonstrate a rapid growth rate, the Bitcoin market will continue to outperform most assets and currencies.
In other words bitcoin shall keep rising and rising and Nothing Can stop it, so be in it to win it or Get out of the way!
Want to start posting on facebook pages and or groups for Free? well for free you get to do just that and kind of limited. You get to post to about 50 Groups! You set the schedule and times and campaigns etc. but if you were to upgrade then its only about $6! what That is it!? YEP thats it. but check it out for your self.
IT’s Happening because the price of a bitcoin has continued to rise overnight, passing $9,000 for the first time this morning.
Truly Since setting new highs yesterday, prices climbed more or less steadily until finally passing $9,000 at 06:40 UTC today. The new record of $9,043.21 was reached roughly 35 minutes later, according to CoinDesk’s Price Index
Amazingly At press time, prices are at $8,970 levels – up 2.43 percent for the session. CoinMarketCap data indicates that bitcoin has risen 6.16 percent in 24 hours, and 16.27 percent over the last seven days.
Bitcoin’s amazing gains have helped drive the combined market value for all cryptocurrencies to yet another at new high of $285 billion. Bitcoin’s market capitalization is now almost $151 billion.
I Say Holy Macaroni!!!!
I truly believe we need to spread the awareness of Bitcoin as a whole, especially bitcoin the currency and cryptocurrency as the big picture. Only about 10% or less know what is bitcoin and we don’t want any suprises for them when and if Cash dies instantly out of no where. The Coin is rising and it is not stopping at this time. I am putting it to work for me and create more and you should start to do the same.
Who would of ever known that bitcoin existed all these years, not me for sure. I was always online and wonder how did i miss the boat when it first came out. Many had purchased thousands of bitcoin while i sat home and had no hint.
My daughter was born and i took the roll of a father 24/7 all while trying to get some work done online in the Network Marketing/affiliate/internet space, but
i never knew what bitcoin was or the famous word Cryptocurrency. It was not till recent when i started to see more of it online and how the price was increasing and many lives were changed as a result of this thing called bitcoin.
I thought people were losing their minds to purchase something i thought was a plastic quarter or something. As i kept seeing this grow online and people kept promoting it, advertising it, more and more businesses got into it, then i started to research it and BOOM it hit me.
I ran into many friends in the crypto space and i still wasn’t convinced because i still didn’t quite understand what this bitcoin thing was about, until i started to do more research and again Boom. A friend of mind approached me and stated he has gotten into something amazing that was just like forex or the stock market, but only it was a bit different! They were trading with cryptocurrency and paying him in bitcoin. I started to ask questions and research and saw many had become millionaires with this amazing platform and saw that there were many other platforms out there that were similar but not so incredible and amazing like this one i call TCC
Now i just want to share the great news because this is the future of money, the internet of money or how ever you want to call it, IT is Amazing and will change your life and the way you look at the dollar now which is dying of course.